Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sammy's Unreal Animals


This is my unreal animal elephant.

I crated this animal by using a elephant, tiger and a dog's long toung. I tried to blend everything together to create this one some what good looking animal.

The difficult part was the toung. The toung was such a dark purple, that i wasn't really sure if I could blend it in. I kept on smudging the pink into the purple to make it look like the toung was attached to the body.

The easiest part of this project was picking out the animals. All I had to do was pick out the correct photos for this assignment.

I like this photo because if I ever went to a zoo i would like to find a animal like this. I think it's fun (could be funny), outgoing and something i think everyone could enjoy.

I wish I could have done a bit more, but i wasn't really sure how to blend in the eyes with a gray elephant.(That was a hard part.) But all in all I think this came out well.



This animal I call, The Devil Pig.

This wasn't that difficult to be honest with you (who ever is reading this) i was really just messing around seeing what i could do but, it just ended up looking like a bit of a mess.

The easiest part of this was putting everything together and trying out what it could be. (goffing around) just a little bit.

I am not sure that I like this picture because i believe i could have done more to it then what I have created.

I wish I would have done more if I actually took this picture seriously. It just doesnt look really.

Thank you for reading my blog.
Sammy.

No comments: