Friday, September 21, 2007

Digital Artist's Canvas Proposal

"I am aware that I will be evaluated on the final product and on my successful presentation of my concept or theme. I am aware that Peter must approve this project idea before I continue."

Here is what I learned during my research:

What I have learned during my research is that respect doesnt always have to deal with talking but it can also be in the actions you give someone. Give someone a hand when you need it and when someone is down, why not help when up.
What I have learned during my research is that peace is non-violence, calmness, and is the opposite of war. Peace is like being in your happy place where know one can enter and anything bad that has happened to you in GONE.

Here are three ideas/topics that I have thought of:
  1. bullying and showing how peace can create a better world for our children and the confidence they could have.
  2. Having dead bodies outside random peoples how and how it is showing what this world is coming to a end the the respect for the people is gone and there won't be that seen's of peace anymore. everything in the end will be destroyed.
  3. Abuse and respect (there will be more detail in my photo)
The idea I have chosen to pursue is:

Abuse and respect (there will be more detail in my photo)

2 comments:

Peter said...

Sammy,

Once again, you have shown wonderful insights into the topic.

Yes - 'actions speak louder than words'.

I love that you discovered during your research that - 'peace is non-violence, calmness, and is the opposite of war'.

I also appreciate your recognition that peace is about inner peace too - where all the 'bad is gone'.

jwoodley said...

nice work on the your pictures sammy keep it up